What is a cookie and what does it do?
A “cookie” is a small file or bit of text that is stored in the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The use of our users’ “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to check that pages are useful and which are or are not improvable.
The “cookies” are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages for the supply of interactive services and facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no event can the cookies damage your equipment. On the contrary, those that are active help us to identify and resolve errors.
What type of cookies do we use?
Related to the managing company:
- Our own cookies: are those that are sent to your device from our website or domains from which we provide the service that is requested.
- Third Party Cookies: : are those that are sent to your device from a site or domain that isn’t managed by us, but by another collaborating company. As an example, those used by social networks or for external content such as Google Maps.
Related to the period of time that they remain active:
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that stay in the cookies file of the user’s browser until the User leaves the website, so they don’t remain on the hard disc of your computer. The information obtained by using these cookies serves to analyse patterns of traffic through the website. In the long term this allows us to deliver a better experience and to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies : are stored on the hard disc and our website reads them each time that a User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie possesses a set expiry date. The cookie will stop functioning after this date. These cookies are generally used by us to facilitate purchases and registration.
Related to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for the navigation and optimum functioning of our website. They allow, for example, the control of traffic and communication of data, access to areas with restricted access, to carry out the purchase procedure of an order, to utilize elements of security, to store content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social media.
- Customized cookies: are those which permit the User to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as for example, language, the type of browser with which they access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those which allow us to quantify the number of users and so realise the measurement and statistical analysis of the User’s use of the services provided. For this the navigation of our website is analysed with the aim of improving the offering of products and services provided.
- Publicity cookies: are those which allow the management, in the most efficient was possible, of the publicity areas that may be included in our website.
- Behavioural publicity cookies: these cookies store information on the Users obtained by way of continuous observation. Thanks to these we would be able to know the Internet navigation habits and show publicity related to the navigation profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Below we detail the cookies used in our website and the supplier they belong to. Own cookies are those that belong to our domain and third party cookies are those which belong to other domains according to the following table:
|Of third parties, analytics (mal escrito en castellano?) and permanent cookies||Collection of information about the navigation by Users through the site with the aim of knowing the origin of the visits and other similar details at a statistical level. It does NOT obtain details of the names or surnames of the users nor of the actual postal address from where they connect.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center.|
How can the User configure or disable the cookies?
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your device using the configuration options of your Internet browser. In the event that it is not permited to Install cookies in your browser it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the services and that your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-GB/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_GB
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/2393/en/private.html
- Other Browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
If you wish to obtain more information about this subject we suggest this link:
"Cookies" published on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.